Monday, October 9, 2017

What about God's Kingdom?

The Kingdom of God!  Is it a place or is it a state of being or is it both?  What a rich experience it would be to actually live in the Kingdom of God here and now.  I believe that is God's intent - to draw us into an existence of internal serenity while the outside world screams in disquiet and upset.

Personally, to believe that I am one with God - that His Spirit and my own are joined in union, then I do not need to wait until death to encounter His Kingdom.  The more that I become aware of who He is and what His provisions are, the more I want to live in that Presence of the I AM.  Who would not want to live in His Kingdom, where one can experience....
                                                   -  peace instead of discord
                                                   -  love instead of detest
                                                   -  forgiveness instead of blame
                                                   -  grace instead of dishonor
                                                   -  mercy instead of condemnation
                                                   -  hope instead of despair
                                                   -  respect instead of contempt 
                                                   -  faith instead of fear

Imagine that all these Godly forces reigned within hearts - what a different world we would live in.   A fairy-tale world you say??  It can happen in my world, my personal universe, if I want God bad enough in my life to make a difference.  It is possible to wrap yourself within the Spirit of God and enjoy His Kingdom, while the world rages around you in its turmoil.  Every morning of every day is a fresh beginning - a fresh footing to begin anew in a force of life that the Kingdom of God offers.



Come, join me again at the Turn-Up Patch on Monday, October 23.   I leave you with a reminder out of 1 Corinthians 4:20..."For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power"....


No comments:

Post a Comment